Overseas Investment Property
Please view our overseas investment property below and click on the picture for further information.
Forclosed Property For Sale USA
» From $24,000.
» Yields Up To 22%.
» Guaranteed Government Backed Income
Properties From $24,000
As and alternative to UK investment property, overseas property is something we at world property investor recognize as a real alternative. With the doubt in some peoples mind about buying property abroad, it might be an idea to look elsewhere for those returns. World property investor started out as a sourcing company for overseas property back in the early days and has a wealth of overseas property sales knowledge. All properties marketed on our site go through the usual due diligence now expected by our clients to make sure the property is bought in a safe buying environment. Again as with the UK property we look for realistic discounts (not from some estate agents dodgy market value) great rental opportunities, good capital growth and a well thought out exit strategy.
World Property Investor is one of the UK’s leading international property investment clubs specializing in luxury 5 star spa resorts in the best locations in the Caribbean and tourist destinations worldwide. Each development has been hand picked and has gone through our strict due diligence policy.
All overseas investment properties are guaranteed with:
- 70% mortgage on completion
- 100% finance* available – Subject to status. Terms & conditions apply
- 30 days FREE use per year
- Two year 10% RENTAL GUARANTEE followed by 50% net room rate share
- £1,000 reservation fee and nothing else to pay until completion
We offer investors the opportunity to purchase luxury overseas investment property ranging from studio apartments to 6 bedroom luxury villas, off-plan below market value, rewarding investors with high capital appreciation and excellent short and long term returns on investment. Each investment can be purchased and sold before completion or kept to benefit from long term capital growth.
Barbados - The Merricks Beach Resort
St Vincent & the Grenadines - Buccament Bay Beach Resort
Dominican Republic - Two Rivers Beach Resort
Dominican Republic - Las Canas Beach Resort
St Lucia - The Marquis Estate
Thailand - Nirvana
Prices from £25,000
While the UK and USA have seen a down turn in the property market, many shrewd investors are taking advantage of overseas investment property. Although some countries such as Spain and Bulgaria may be struggling due to over development along with bad press, other countries such as the Caribbean are seeing properties rise up to 15% per year. As oppose to Bulgaria and Spain many of these developments are built on Islands with limited land to develop are therefore unable to succumb to over development. Demand will always outnumber supply which in turn will always push property growth upward.
Below We Have listed the specific reasons you should look to invest in the countries we have chosen.
Barbados, An excellent Overseas Investment Opportunity
- One of the most popular holiday destinations in the world.
- Huge demand for hotel accommodation all year round at 85% occupancy rate
- Well established and still growing tourist industry, expected to grow by 4.6% per annum up until 2012
- Established property market, prices never fallen in over 60 years
- Capital growth and return on investment have been consistent - capital growth is expected to be +15% per annum for the next 4 years
- Prices are still rising due to near saturation
- The Government has committed to continuing to develop tourism in Barbados, they need another 2,250 rooms by 2010
- Limited land available to build on, so limited new developments
- 74 Long haul flights per week, 3.5 hrs from Miami, 8.45 hrs from London, 5 hrs from NYC
St Vincent, An excellent Overseas investment opportunity
- Tourism has become top priority for the government
- Currently there are only 400 rooms available in hotels on the island, and no hotel above a 3 Star
- Sunny weather all year round makes it an ideal holiday destination at any time
- Property prices are currently a 5th of west coast Barbados and a quarter of west coast St Lucia
- International Airport is being built for 2011
- The tourism development project (TDP) will be investing 5 million euros into the tourism industry
- Limited coastline available to build on
- Mecca for diving and sailing
- Record number of visitors to the Island in 2007 and strong projections for 2008
Dominican Republic, An excellent Overseas Investment Opportunity
- Most popular destination for Canadians
- 4th most popular destination for Americans
- Dominican Republic welcomes 29% of all Caribbean tourists
- Government are spending $20,000,000 on international marketing, highlighting the north coast
- 17 long haul flights and 22 short haul flights per week
- Currently a shortage of upmarket hotel accommodation
- Occupancy rates ranging between 74.98% to 96.75% in the Playa Dorado region
- Tax-free status for tourism investment in the Puerto Plata region
- Dubai Royal family who are in the process of buying the marina port in Puerto Plata thus offering docking for large cruise liners which will increase tourism to the area.
St Lucia, An excellent Overseas Investment Opportunity
- The world bank has recently placed St Lucia in the top 30 countries in the world to invest
- Property prices have increased by around 40% per annum for the last two years
- Property prices are projected to continue to rise for the next 5 years
- Established and increasingly popular holiday destination
- 60% cheaper than Barbados, this is a significant statistic as St Lucia offers the same advantages as Barbados
- Will soon offer world class sailing as Dubai Holding have just purchased Rodney Bay Harbor and will be turning it into a world class harbor
Here at world property investor you will only find the very best in no money down overseas investment property. With over 10 years in overseas property investment we seek to find only the best in emerging markets and property hot spots. With often no deposit needed and great rental's available. You can find much more detail of the caribbean properties at www.caribbeanpropertyforsale.co.uk